Interconnect Systems – African Partner
Interconnect Systems is one of South Africa’s leading network infrastructure providers. Established almost three decades ago and headquartered in Johannesburg, the company operates throughout the country through a network of 15 branches and three satellite offices located in all the country’s major metropolitan centres.
The company specialises in the turnkey design, implementation and support of network infrastructure and connectivity solutions in four primary areas:
- Structured cabling and connectivity including fibre, copper and wireless networks
- Data centre and server room environments
- Specialised electrical services
- Facilities monitoring and response, including building management and surveillance
Interconnect Systems also offers innovative and tailor-made network infrastructure and connectivity solutions based on on-going investments in leading-edge technology and equipment supplied by premier international manufacturers and commissioned according to the highest possible industry standards.
The company’s commitment to unsurpassed quality is guaranteed by strict adherence to best-practice methodologies and standards by fully trained, highly skilled and experienced technical teams in all branches throughout the country.
Standards are set according to a comprehensive training and accreditation programme for staff and through certification and compliance with various trade and industry associations.
- Registered Communications Distribution Designer (RCDD)
- Certified Fibre Optic Technician (CFOT) and Certified Fibre Optic System Design (CFOSD)
- Communications Cabling Association of SA – CCASA
- Electrical Certificate of Compliance
- Independent Communications Authority of South Africa Certificate – ICASA
- Equipment Calibration Certificate
- Occupational Health & Safety (OHSAS 18001) compliance.
For more information visit: www.interconnect.co.za